- EVOVITE is far beyond a mere high-potency multivitamin.
- It’s really three supplements in one.
- A multivitamin/mineral formula with exceptional ingredient forms
- A clinically validated beta-alanine supplement
- A technologically superior curcumin supplement
Our goal is to bridge health and physique perfection, and we firmly believe EVOVITE helps to achieve this. EVOVITE is far beyond a mere high-potency multivitamin. It’s really three supplements in one.A multivitamin/mineral formula with exceptional ingredient forms The reality is, many multivitamin formulations use cheap forms of vitamins and minerals, and often times boast to having up to 70 ingredients that are largely not proven to do anything at the levels they contain. Not EVOVITE POWDER. Quality and potency came first. This is why Evogen CEO and master physique coach, Hany The Pro Creator” Rambod, created this potent formulation. It’s designed to not only support health and fill gaps in your daily nutrition but to increase performance. If you don’t like pills or want to increase your post-workout stack’s potency, EVOVITE POWDER will make a great addition to any protein shake.
- Albion Certified Chelated Minerals – When it comes to nutrition it’s hard to replace the nutrients found in whole. However, because many farm-raised crops have less and less vitamin and mineral composition, it’s important for active athletes to supplement with key minerals such as zinc, magnesium, potassium, etc. An athlete’s RDA requirements are higher than normal due to their increased activity levels from weightlifting, cardio, and active lifestyles. For these reasons, EVOVITE POWDER uses only the highest quality chelated minerals. These minerals are bound to amino acids to help ensure maximum bioavailability and utilization by the body. The body naturally chelates certain minerals, so chelated minerals help save a few biochemical processes for your body. It makes no sense to supplement with low-quality minerals that ultimately don’t get absorbed, and this is why EVOVITE POWDER sets the standard for high quality chelated mineral formulations.
- CarnoSyn Beta-alanine – Oftentimes you see pre-workout formulations hyper-loaded with beta-alanine. Unfortunately, research does not support this. What research does support is taking smaller doses of beta-alanine throughout the day, EVERY day? With this in mind, EVOVITE is meant to be taken once a day, with food, and stacked with other products such as EVP XTREME, which also contains beta-alanine. This coupling helps ensure maximum intra-muscular carnosine synthesis due to other cofactors needed to produce carnosine being readily available, such as magnesium, ATP, histidine, etc. Supplementing 1.2 grams of beta-alanine has actually been shown to maintain high carnosine levels in active men after beta-alanine loading. Higher carnosine levels are what cause increases in performance and endurance, so no matter what beta-alanine product you use along with EVOVITE, you can rest assured you’re receiving a clinically validated total of beta-alanine throughout the day in the manner it was intended to be ingested, not just pre-workout a few times per week.
- Longvida SD Curcumin Extract – Curcumin is one of the most exciting general health ingredients on the market, and for good reason. As an antioxidant that passes the blood-brain barrier, curcumin can promote and support brain health by fighting free radicals, which can cause oxidative stress for cells. As an inflammation-control support agent, curcumin helps improve joint comfort and promotes optimal joint health and motion. Curcumin can also assist in maintaining healthy levels of LDL cholesterol while promoting optimal brain, heart, and blood vessel health. Even not only utilizes curcumin but Longvida SD® optimized curcumin. Through cutting-edge technology, this patented form of curcumin can deliver free curcumin into target tissues through the critical bioavailability requirements of permeability, solubility, and stability. Developed in collaboration with elite neuroscientists at UCLA, Longvida® carries a wealth of research behind it. Unlike many other forms of curcumin which have low bioavailability, the form used in EVOVITE is superior and gets absorbed with ease to support general health and recovery. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. †When combined with a proper exercise and nutrition program. Please consult with your physician before using this or any other dietary supplement product.
One tablet twice daily with food, preferably with breakfast and dinner. Not formulated for use in children. Do not exceed suggested use. As with any supplement, if you are taking medication, consult your doctor before use.