Ultra Micro- Fine Filtration
Helps in faster digesting protein and
Swiss Grass- Fed Protein
Our cows graze outdoors for
320+ days in a year.
Accredited By Informed Sport
Every batch is tested for a wide variety of
WADA banned substances.
Helps restore the composition of the gut microbiome and aid better digestion.
Helps in muscle recovery, repair and
Helps break down proteins, carbohydrates and fats
to aid optimal absorption
Ultra Premium Fast Digesting Protein – 25 SERVINGS PER 1KG POUCH / 50 SERVINGS PER 2KG POUCH – Suitable for vegetarians.
3 Reasons You Need This Product:
- Exclusive premium Swiss grass fed, free range protein for guaranteed quality
- Incredible UMF (ultra-micro fine filtration) technology for faster digesting protein and no bloating
- Added premium digestive enzymes for enhanced protein absorption.
Why do we source protein from Switzerland and not from regional producers?
Our Grass-Fed Cows
- Our Cows Graze outdoors for 320+ days.
- Our Cows only produce a healthy 11 liters of fresh, Grass-Fed milk per day, compared to other cows which produce 20 liters, which is very stressful for the animals.
- Our Cows have plenty of space, two genetic cows graze on an area equivalent to a football field.
Bio Whey UMF is our flagship protein powder which is there to give you 32g of the finest protein available in every serving! With fully traceable grass fed whey from a select dairy herd of cattle in Switzerland Bio Whey UMF sits right at the top of the market in terms of purity.
Why Bio Whey UMF?
Anybody considering a whey protein powder should consider 3 things which are:
- Purity of ingredients
- How easily the protein powder can be digested
Bio Whey UMF is arguably the most pure whey protein powder on the market due to the stringent selection of its ingredients from Switzerland.
In regards to digestion the UMF technology means that the particles within Bio Whey UMF are tiny – this allows them to mass through the gut wall much easier than mainstream whey protein. As such there’s no bloating or gastric discomfort. It also helps you benefit from faster protein absorption!
- The added DigeZyme® (60mg per serving) which is a natural digestive enzyme complex helps your gut work more efficiently as well.
- Added LactoSpore® (2bn live bacteria per serving) to aid optimum gut health.
Is This Product For Me?
Almost certainly yes, if…
- You’re following up a “high protein” diet and want to build muscle
- You’re training regularly and require something to take after training to improve recovery
- You’re in need of a convenient solution to hit your daily protein targets with ease
When Should I Use It?
This will depend on how you structure your day.
Bio Whey UMF is a very diverse protein formula which can be utilised immediately after exercise to help start the recovery process. Likewise, it’s also perfect for during the day where you need a convenient hit of protein when food isn’t readily available.
Whey Protein (85% UMF Whey Protein Concentrate, 97% Whey Protein Isolate), Cocoa Powder (Chocolate flavours only), Flavouring, L-Leucine, Sunflower Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Beetroot Red (Strawberry Only), Beta Carotene (Banana Only), LactoSpore®, DigeZyme®, Sweeteners (Stevia, Sucralose)
Gluten Free: Yes
Allergen Warning: Milk
Dairy Free: No
Soy Protein Free: Yes
LGC Laboratories Tested Product
Size: 25 servings per 1kg pouch / 50 servings per 2kg pouch
|Nutritional Profile||Per 100g||Per 40g|
|Of which saturates||0.59g||0.24g|
|Of which sugars||3.9g||1.56g|
|Amino Acid Profile||Per 100g||Per 40g|
Directions For Use:
Mix two level scoops (40g) in 300-400ml of water (If a thicker shake is required, reduce the amount of water used).Genetic Bio Whey (UMF) can be consumed through the day as required as well as pre & post training.