GNC AMP Pure Isolate Protein
GNC AMP PURE ISOLATE WHEY PROTEIN – CHOCOLATE FROSTING: Train With Fast-Digesting Protein For Muscle Growth & Repair. Are you getting enough protein during the short anabolic window after tough workouts? GNC AMP Pure Isolate delivers 25g of protein per serving from ultra-clean, fast-digesting whey protein isolates with 5g of naturally occurring BCAA.
Advanced muscle performance starts with the right fuel. If you’re starting a new training regimen—or looking to revamp your daily routine—take on any challenge with banned substance free support. for athletic strength and performance from GNC AMP Pure Isolate.
- GNC AMP Pure Isolate as the name suggests is made using 100% whey protein isolate
- Each serving contains 25g of protein & 5g of BCAAs
- Support muscle recovery minimizes muscle soreness and fatigue
- As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (32g) in 6fl. oz. of cold water, milk or your favourite beverage
- Great for post-workout or between meals consumption
GNC Pro Performance Chocolate Frosting Pure Isolate 966g is a micro-filtered whey protein isolate that offers fast absorption for muscle growth and repair. Fuels athletic strength and performance. Banned substance free.
- Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate
- Fast Absorbing for Muscle Growth & Repair
- Fuels Athletic Strength & Performance
- Superior Process For Ultimate Purity
- Using Over 20 Steps In A Sophisticated Process To Maximize Protein Quality, This Whey Protein Isolate Provides You An Ultra-Clean Option.
Whey Protein Isolate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Sucralose, Caramel Color.
As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (34.5g) in 6 fl. oz. of cold water, milk or your favourite beverage. Consume 1-2 servings per day. Best enjoyed post-workout and throughout the day as an additional source of protein.
This is a vegetarian product.
Product was tested for over 220 banned substances on the 2020 World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Prohibited List via LGC skip lot testing protocol #ICP0307. See GNC.com for more information.