GNC Calcium Plus
GNC Calcium Plus 600mg With Magnesium and vitamin D3 Looking for a calcium supplement that’ll help you in varied ways? GNC Calcium Plus with Magnesium and Vitamin D3 is the perfect solution. It is enriched with potent calcium and also has the goodness of vitamin D3 and magnesium, both of which are needed for proper calcium absorption and better metabolism.
Magnesium and vitamin D3 work in synergy with calcium absorption. Magnesium helps in conversion of Vitamin D in its active form known as Calcitriol which in turn plays a major role in improving the concentration of Calcium. GNC Calcium Plus is one of the best calcium supplements available in India for 2 reasons. Reason 1, it has been designed to meet Indian body needs and it has combined three powerful ingredients which are clinically researched and documented to work better together.
Calcium is important for strong bones and healthy teeth. Since GNC Calcium is enriched with magnesium and vitamin D3, you don’t need to take these supplements separately. There are different forms of calcium compounds in supplements.
The main types are – calcium citrate, calcium carbonate, calcium gluconate, and calcium lactate. Calcium carbonate is the most abundant form of calcium compound and in GNC Calcium provides calcium in calcium carbonate form itself. GNC is brand that you can completely trust when it comes to quality and potency. GNC has been the world leader in health and fitness supplements for over eight decades, so you definitely know that they are a name to reckon with.
- GNC Calcium Plus is a bone health supplement.
- It is enriched with magnesium and vitamin D3 for proper absorption of calcium.
- Each serving provides 600 mg of calcium, 200 mg of magnesium, and 400 IU of vitamin D3.
- Helps in building and maintaining strong bones.
- Supports strong teeth and is useful in muscle contraction as well.
- It is suitable for all age groups and gender.
Benefits of GNC Calcium Plus
Some of the main benefits of including GNC Calcium with magnesium and vitamin D3 in your routine are –
- Prevents bone loss or osteoporosis
- Calcium helps with decreased activity of parathyroid gland
- Calcium helps with certain muscle diseases like spasm or cramping in hands and feet
- Help post menopausal women and lactating mothers where thse need of calcium in the body increases
- It strengthens the outer shell of your teeth to make them stronger
- Helps in muscle contraction and transferring signals between nervous system and the muscle cells
- Calcium is also required to coordinate heart movements, facial and eye movements, and movements of respiratory muscles
Uses of Calcium Supplement
Calcium Supplements may be used to treat conditions caused by low calcium levels such as
- Bone loss (osteoporosis)
- Weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets)
- Decreased activity of the parathyroid gland (hypoparathyroidism)
- Certain muscle disease (latent tetany- spasm or cramping of hands and feet)
Maintain Bone Health
- Calcium positively impacts bone mass and bone density strengthens the bones, thus may prevent conditions such as osteoporosis and bone fractures.
- Calcium Supplementation helps both the genders but especially benefits post-menopausal and lactating women where the need for calcium is high
Benefits in Dental Care
Similar to bones Calcium is also required for maintenance of teeth, as it strengthens the outer hard shell also called as caramel layer of the teeth
Helps in Muscle Contraction
Calcium helps in transferring signals between our nervous system and the muscle cells to coordinate muscle contraction and relaxation. It is especially required to coordinate heart pumping, facial and eye movements and movements of respiratory muscles
Number of servings
180 (6 month’s supply)
Contains permitted natural and synthetic food colors.
Calcium Carbonate, Anti-caking Agent [INS 460 (i), INS 551 & INS 470 (iii)], Magnesium Oxide, Thickener INS 1405, Crospovidone, Novomix, MR White [INS 464, INS 462, Diethyl Phthalate, INS 553 (iii) & INS 171] & Vitamin D3
Get in touch with your doctor to know the best calcium supplements suitable for you. If you area heart patient, have diabetes, are suffering from certain medical conditions like kidney stones, prostate cancer etc. or have hypercalcemia (excessive calcium in blood), then be cautious about taking any kind of calcium supplements.
Store in a cool dry place and protect it from direct sunlight.
Where to buy GNC Calcium Plus tablets?
If you are looking to buy 100% authentic and genuine GNC supplements, then head straight to www.bignlean.com It is the one stop shop for complete range of GNC products. The best part about shopping from the website is that you get quality assurance. All the product information is mentioned and you can also go through different customer reviews before making the final purchase.
There are no reviews yet.