- Glutamine [gloo-tuh-meen], a non-essential amino acid, is one of the most abundant amino acids found in muscles. It plays an important role in muscle function during and after exercise.
- Each serving of GNC L-Glutamine powder supplies 5,000mg of L-Glutamine and blends easily with and beverage or sports drinks.
- It serves as fuel for the immune system and maintenance of proper intestinal function.
- Pro Performance L-Glutamin is tested and certified Banned Substance Free.
- GNC L-Glutamine powder is gluten and lactose free.
- Supplementation with GNC L-Glutamine may help maintain the glutamine levels that have been depleted as a result of intense exercise.
- Glutamine, as an independent amino acids is involved in protein synthesis and plays a pivotal role in the body’s nitrogen balance.
- It helps fuel immune system and maintenance of proper intestinal function.
Who should Consume
- Weight Trainers
- Serious Athletes
How to Consume
- As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (5 g) twice daily in a beverage or shake. For maximum results, take one serving (5 g) post-exercise.
When to Consume
- During Intense Exercise.
- Immediately Post Workout
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.