Korean Marine Collagen
Korean Marine Collagen Boost your body’s collagen levels naturally with scientifically-researched Type 1 & Type 3 Korean marine collagen peptides for anti-ageing beauty from within.
FOR MULTI-DIMENSIONAL HEALTH SUPPORT
Wellbeing Nutrition Pure Korean Marine Collagen is patented and scientifically researched as a potent and powerful anti-aging solution which protects and enhances your body’s collagen structure. 8g per serving is all you need for complete wellbeing.
This advanced Nano Science formula contains pure 8000 mg of Premium Wild Caught Marine Collagen from Korea hydrolyzed to an advanced low molecular weight of 3000 Daltons which makes it the purest form of collagen on earth for 100% bioavailability and absorption.
Marine Collagen is unflavored, easy to mix, and enzymatically processed to keep the peptides intact while also being mercury free, gluten Free, non-GMO verified, pescatarian friendly, keto and paleo certified as well as halal and kosher certified.
Our formulation consists of Pure Multi Collagen Type I & III Peptides and is designed to regenerate and renew firm, youthful skin, grow healthy hair and nails and strengthen joints, muscles and bones.
1 box = 200g (8 grams / serving)
No Soy / Nuts
What is Collagen?
It is a complete protein that makes up almost everything in our body. Known as the ‘glue’ that holds your body together.
Do You Really Need Collagen Supplements?
Come the early twenties, your body loses 1.5% of its natural collagen every year. And since it makes up most of your body, yes, you really do need collagen supplements to ensure overall wellbeing.
How to Pick Your Collagen Supplement
Wild-Caught Marine Collagen
- Sourced from wild-caught fish
- Free of harmful antibiotics and GMO feed
- Improved bioavailability and solubility
- Highly efficacious
- Purest collagen
- Sourced from the discarded parts of cows
- Poor efficacy
- Low grade collagen with questionable sourcing methods
- If a brand doesn’t mention the source of collagen on its packaging, it most likely is bovine
- A blend of vitamins and herbs with no collagen
- Does not help with anti-aging
- Marine collagen is 25x more effective than this
- Lowest rate of efficacy when compared to other types of collagen
From the Deep Blue Seas of Korea to Your Home
Marine Collagen Type I & III Peptides
Wild fish often have far more nutrients and are free of harmful antibiotics and GMO feed which is why our Platinum Grade Korean Marine Collagen Peptides are sourced from wild-caught Cod, Pollock, and Haddock from the deep, pristine waters of Korea.
Marine Collagen contains amino acids that are essential for keratin production, a protein that is responsible for hair growth. This protein powerhouse also strengthens hair follicles, protects against hair damage and prevents age-related hair loss.
Collagen deficiency can lead to weak and brittle nails. Our pure marine korean collagen works on fortifying your nail health, reducing breakage and promoting nail growth. Go on, flaunt those strong nails!
Reducing levels of collagen can cause stiffness and swelling of joints. Our bones too are made mostly of collagen, and any deficiency can lead to bone loss. Our Pure Marine Collagen works on strengthening your bones and reduces risks of joint deterioration.
A Patented and Scientifically Researched Formulation
Marine Collagen is a highly efficacious solution created using innovative science, following global standards of development. Our Pure Multi Collagen Type I & III Peptides are hydrolyzed to a low 3000 Dalton molecular weight to make it the purest, best collagen on Earth and deliver best results.
- Creates firmer, smoother, younger-looking skin
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and pigmentation
- Supports joints, ligaments, and cartilage for greater mobility and flexibility
- Encourages recovery after sport, exercise, injury, and surgery
- Promotes healthy digestion and heals the gut lining
How to Consume Marine Collagen?
- Empty 1 scoop of 8g in 150-200 ml of your preferred liquid at room temperature
- Stir until dissolved completely
- Drink up and enjoy the benefits it has to offer
- While you can consume a scoop of this daily at any time of the day, we recommend having it in the morning or right before going to bed.
Include it in your daily routine!
Marine Collagen Frequently Asked Questions
When should I start taking collagen supplements?
After the age of 25, our body loses about 1.5% of collagen every year. When combined with exposure to sun, pollution and blue light along with stress, this depletion rate only gets higher. We recommend you start taking a scoop of our Pure Korean Marine Collagen in your late twenties to revive your body’s collagen levels.
There are no reviews yet.