Optimum Nutrition (ON) Serious Mass Weight Gainer
Optimum Nutrition (ON) Serious Mass High Protein Weight Gainer Powder, A lot of people are struggling hard with low body weights and finds it very difficult to gain a bulky muscular body. The basic requirement to gain weight is to consume additional calories every day.
When the calorie requirement is excessively high, it gets almost impossible to meet the requirement through diet alone. This is where the gainers come into play. They basically provide extra calories in the form of carbohydrates, proteins and fats when included in one’s daily regime in addition to diet.
Optimum Nutrition is worldwide renowned brand and ON Serious Mass is known for its wonderful results in terms of mass gaining. It is very high in carbohydrates as well as proteins, which when combined with a high calorie diet leads to muscle gain along with healthy weight gain.
Nutrition facts per serving for ON Serious Mass High Protein Weight Gainer:
A serving of ON Serious Mass is 2 Scoops (334 g), and its 6 lb box consists of 8 servings. One serving provides 1263 Kcal, via 254 g carbohydrate, 50 g protein and 3 g fat along with various micronutrients.
It also provides of 1 g Creatine Monohydrate and 1 g L- Glutamine per serving.
The major ingredients consist of Protein Blend (whey protein concentrate, Calcium caseinate, Egg albumen, sweet dairy whey), Creatine Monohydrate, L- glutamine, vitamins and minerals, Medium Chain Triglycerides along with some other ingredients.
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Benefits:
It is extremely beneficial for people seeking mass gaining, due to the following reasons:
- It provides 1263 Kcal per serving, which when combined with diet helps to meet even a very high calorie requirement for mass gaining in much feasible way. It is very convenient to add such high calories to diet only through one serving of ON Serious Mass High Protein Weight Gainer.
- As it also provides 50 g of protein per serving, it is extremely beneficial for gaining muscle mass.
- It consists of protein blends, which means a combination of different types of protein. Studies show that a combination of different types of protein leads to the formation of a better protein which in turn provides better muscle growth.
- It also packs various essential vitamins and minerals which helps with overall fitness as well as supports the appropriate utilization of macro- nutrients (proteins, carbohydrates and fats) in the body.
- Creatine and glutamine present in it helps in improving strength and muscle recovery respectively.
- It is a tasty and convenient way to add surplus calories to the diet.
Usage and Dosage:
ON Serious Mass can be consumed in water, milk as well as milk shakes, 2-3 times a day. Dosage varies from person to person, depending upon their individual calorie requirement for weight gain and calories consumed through diet.
Optimum Nutrition Company INC. USA
There are no reviews yet.