Animal Whey Protein
Animal Whey Protein Loaded with whey protein isolate animal whey protein powder is made up of the highest quality protein sources and that starts with the first source being whey protein isolate.
- Packed with digestive enzymes not only is animal whey loaded with isolate protein and full of high quality protein sources, but it also has the added benefit of digestive enzymes to help you get the most out of each scoop and puts the high quality protein to work quickly and efficiently.
- Amazing taste profile animal whey is formulated not only for an amazing taste but it also mixes easily and smoothly in your drink of choice No chunks, great flavor, no stomach bloating.
- High quality muscle food animal whey is fast absorbing and has a clean profile to help you reach your nutrition and fitness goals.
- Backed by our 100 percent ironclad guarantee animal is dedicated to being the best in the business, no two ways about it If this product doesn’t meet with your tough requirements for any reason, let us know.
Universal Nutrition’s whey protein addition to its popular Animal line of products contains 25 grams per serving of a whey protein blend (cross-flow microfiltered whey protein isolate and ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate, derived from milk), plus a digestive enzyme blend of papain and bromelain. In short, a good, solid protein blend from a reputable brand.
- Protein Powder
- High-Quality Whey Complex
- Superior Whey Protein Isolate
- Digestive Enzymes
- Amazing Taste Profile
Animal Whey Protein Blend [Cross Flow Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate, Ultra Filtrated Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk)], Natural and Artificial Apple Pie Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Lecithin (Soy), Sodium Chloride, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Animal Whey Digestive Enzyme Blend (Papain, Bromelain), Cinnamon.
Made in a GMP facility on equipment that processes milk, soy, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, and wheat.
Mix 1 scoop of Animal Whey with 4-6 ounces of skim milk or your beverage of choice. For best results, use a blender or Animal Shaker Cup. On training days, use 2 or more servings post-workout or whenever more protein is required. For more flavor, use slightly less liquid when mixing up Animal Whey.
There are no reviews yet.